Tuesday, November 29, 2016

CELEBRATE: julia's surprise birthday party

 My dear friend, Julia, was leaving to study abroad for grad school in France.  We decided to throw her a southern-style going-away/early birthday party.  She has such a fun personality, and we wanted the decorations to match, so we made a DIY garland with bright-colored tissue paper and some big balloons.  I loved the way it turned out and so much fun!


  We filled our table with fried chicken, biscuits, fruit, baked beans (her favorite), etc. 


 Isn't she just the cutest?


We used the same garland tutorial to use as the strings for the big balloons.  I thought they turned out so cute!
So thankful for these lifelong friends!


Happy 23rd Birthday, Julia, and best of luck to you in grad school!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! This is such a fantabulous party. My sister will go crazy if planned something like this. I am so happy I came across this post right on time. I have shortlisted a few San Francisco venues for her birthday celebration and I might take ideas from this post for her day.

    ReplyDelete