Monday, November 28, 2016

TEACH: charlie brown christmas door


I loved the way my Snoopy door turned out! The dog house itself was fairly easy to make.  I just used red butcher paper for the house, white butcher paper for the snow, and a piece of white poster board for Snoopy's body.  I used construction paper for the lights, Snoopy's ear and nose, and for Woodstock in the window.  I used a black Sharpie to draw on the lines of the dog house and the strings for the light.  

The student teacher across the hall loved my Snoopy idea and wanted to go with a Charlie Brown theme as well.  

 We thought it would be really cool if we could make our doors go together since our teachers are team-teachers.  We tried to make it look like Charlie Brown was putting the lights on Snoopy's dog house. I love the way it turned out!




No comments:

Post a Comment